WE invite proposals for ICRAL2019 panels
We especially encourage the submission of full or short papers. Panel submissions need to meet with the same high standards as papers. Although preference will be given to research and conceptual papers, panel discussions that make a solid contribution to the conference theme will be considered.
There will be four panels on the topics below:
Any proposals should be submitted by e-mail to the ICRAL 2019 Conference Organisation Committee as a document (.doc or .docx extension)
Proposals should include:
• Title of panel:
• Short abstract: Approximately 750 words
• Participants: Expected/preferred number of participants
• Proposed format: Including draft schedule, explanation of how it will engage with the audience (approximately 300-350 words)
•Purpose, goals, expected outcomes and contribution to the conference theme (approximately 300-350 words)
• Special requests/equipment needs
• Length: Panels will be 90 minutes in length and there will be three-four discussants.
Proposals will be peer-reviewed. Note that panels are expected to be based on (panel) discussion and active exchange of ideas instead of being sessions consisting of a series of paper presentations.
27 September 2019, Friday 528 times read